Our Mission and Purpose
Changing the World with Renewable Energy
For Sustainable Tomorrow
We will take leadership in creating a prosperous and sustainable society through the development of renewable energy.
Society currently grasps the necessity for the expansion of renewable energy sources as a countermeasure towards climate change caused by the emission of greenhouse gases from fossil fuel-based power generation and a depleting fossil fuels reserve.
At JRE, our aim is to stably and economically supply electric power from renewable energy sources and become the leading company in our industry, while flexibly adapting to a changing business environment to address the needs of future eras.
While continuously seeking harmonious coexistence with the local community, we will engage in the development of renewable power plants from early development stage to operational stage and hold, maintain and operate our plants for the entire project life, so that we can continue to challenge to create a sustainable society for the prosperity and security of the next generation.
Japan Renewable Energy (JRE) Group Code of Conduct
- 1.Compliance with laws, regulations and corporate ethics
- (1)As responsibility for engaging in social infrastructure construction, we will act with highest ethics.
- (2)We will observe laws, regulations and internal rules concerning business activities.
- (3)To conduct our business activities equitably, we will pay heed to laws, regulations and to social norms, and will maintain sound and normal relationships with political and government bodies in our activities.
- (4)We will take a resolute stance toward anti-social activities and forces, and refuse not only any patronage but also any association whatsoever.
- 2.Coexistence with the global environment and local communities
- (1)We will actively strive to preserve the global environment.
- (2)We will place utmost importance on dialog with local communities for realizing coexistence.
- 3.Proper management of assets and information
- (1)We will properly manage and make efficient use of the assets of the company.
- (2)We will carefully manage and handle confidential corporate and personal information.
- 4.Respect for humanity
- (1)We will aim to create safe and comfortable workplace environments.
- (2)We will respect each other's human rights and will act with passion and responsibility.
- (3)We will proactively practice fair and open communication.
- (4)We will always humbly embrace feelings of thoughtfulness and gratitude.